We do Long Distance Moving, Pay less with Shared Loads.
📱 082 454 5454
☎️ 012 004 1485
While we would prefer to operate in an environment free from rules and regulation, in order to protect the quality of our service and our relationship with our valued customers, we ask that you please read carefully before accepting any quote from Around About Removals. We will always try to remain adaptable and understanding to your unique needs.
1.1. Official (written) quotes are valid for 28 days.1.2. Additional costs will be negotiated if the following has not been disclosed to us at the time of compiling your quote:1.2.1. Premises above second floor1.2.2. Loading more than 25 meters from front door – see 188.8.131.52. Exceptionally large, heavy or unusually shaped items (e.g. sleeper wood furniture, pot plants)1.2.4. Packing and/or boxes required1.2.5. Disconnecting or reconnecting of electrical/plumbed appliances1.2.6. Dismantling and Assembling of furniture1.2.7. Additional items not specified on final signed inventory list.1.2.8. If we are misinformed by yourself regarding any access limitations and restrictions, which in Around About Removal’s reasonable opinion and/or move your delivery to a time and date logistically executable. Storage and re-delivery fees will apply. 1.2.9. Access limitations and restrictions include but are not limited to the following:184.108.40.206. Closing times of security gates, storage facilities etc. 220.127.116.11. Vehicle height/length and weight restrictions18.104.22.168. Around About Removals Employee ID’s/passports are required.22.214.171.124. Gravel/dirt roads (only if agreed to by us in writing)1.3. The following services are excluded, unless requested and quoted for:1.3.1. Connection and disconnection of electrical, electronic or plumbing equipment or any other similar items. 1.3.2. Dismantling and reassembling of furniture.1.3.3. Removing and re-installing doors, security gates or windows to move any item out or into the property. 1.3.4. Hoisting of items.1.3.5. Items that require more than four men or specialised equipment to move.
1.1. SHARED LOADSThe company offering furniture delivery has certain policies related to shared loads. These policies are outlined below: 1.1.1. Delivery Timeframe: The delivery of furniture can take anywhere from 2 to 6 days.1.1.2. Pricing: The prices for furniture delivery are determined based on other shared loads in the same area. However, if there are not enough moves from the same area, the company reserves the right to cancel the move.1.1.3. Availability: The availability of shared loads is determined by the number of shared loads in the same area. If there are enough shared loads in the same area, it is profitable for the company to do the move.1.1.4. Cancellation: If the company cancels the move, any deposit paid by the client will be refunded in full.
2. INVENTORY2.1. Please be as thorough as possible when compiling your inventory list2.2. Changes to the inventory list need to be communicated to us in order to ensure the correct staff and vehicle is reserved for your move2.3. Changes to your inventory may have a direct impact on the quote supplied to you. See 1.22.4. All items are assumed to be of a nature that 2 loaders can carry and load. If not, please advise in good time.2.5. Items of great value (e.g. antique furniture) need to be identified within the inventory as additional insurance may be required. See 9.2.6. Jewellery, ammunition, keys, medals, laptops, cell phones, tablets and firearms must be transported by owner. 2.7. Any type of wine collections & beverages must be packed and sealed by owner and will be transported at your own risk. 2.8. It is the owners duty to ensure that all items are loaded. 2.9. Potplants will be transported at your own risk, and should not be watered before or during transportation. 2.10. Self-packed boxes and/or crates are transported at owners own risk. It must be packed so that 2 men can handle it. 2.11. Flammable fluids & paint will not be transported by Around About Removals. Only EMPTY gas bottles will be transported. 2.12. Only the items listed in the Inventory are part of the service rendered by Around About Removals. All other items not provided for in the Inventory are excluded from this agreement and are regarded as “excluded items” and Around About Removals has no obligation to move or handle these items, unless approved by management in writing. 2.13. Excluded items include but are not limited to:2.13.1. Loose and unpacked items2.13.2. Items packed in refuse bags2.13.3. Unsealed owner packed boxes.
3. WRAPPING AND PACKING3.1. Please ensure that large pots have been emptied of soil and plants where possible.3.2. Please bind leaves and branches for efficient loading3.3. Please ensure boxes containing fragile items are marked clearly3.4. Please ensure that ALL small valuable and personal items are removed by yourselves.3.5. We can assist with packing of your belongings however this will only be done if arranged at the time of requesting the quotation3.6. TV’s must be in their box, or with a box wrapped around it, as it is a fragile item
4. ACCESSIBILITY4.1. Should the distance from our vehicle to your front door exceed 25m, please notify us prior to your move. More than 25 metres will require a long carry. More than 70 metres will require a shuttle, both at extra cost.4.1.1 If a last-minute shuttle is required at loading or off-loading points, you will be charged a fee of R3000.00 4.2. Please ensure that there is suitable parking space for our vehicles (6.5m to 8.5m) for the 4,5 and 7 Tonners, and 15m for the Interlink, that we use for long distance moves. 4.3. Please note that it is your responsibility to inform us if trucks/trailers are not permitted to enter your complex and to confirm any height/weight restrictions at both premises. This includes extra stops.
5. ARRIVAL TIME5.1. While we do our utmost to ensure a punctual arrival, the estimated time of arrival may vary as dependent on factors such as traffic, weather and cooperation of other customers who may be moved prior to you. Your patience is highly favoured5.2. Please ensure that we can contact you if we require directions while on-route.5.3. Any delay incurred by the customer in loading or off-loading of vehicle, will be charged at a rate of R450.00 per hour.
6. MISCELLANEOUS6.1. Please ensure that plumbing is disconnected prior to your move6.2. Please note that it is your responsibility to inspect both premises prior to our departure to ensure no items have stayed behind.6.3. You have the right to check our vehicle/s prior to our departure to ensure all items have been offloaded
7. PAYMENT7.1. Please contact us prior to making your deposit to ensure your chosen date is still available.7.2. Deposit: 50% to be paid in order to accept the quotation and secure the date of your move. Remaining balance to be settled 48 hours prior to the move. Only EFT and online payment will be accepted. 7.3. Please note: Your move will not be confirmed until the deposit is received7.4. We regret we do not accept Cheques, Cheque Deposits or Cash7.5. Goods will not be off-loaded unless account is settled in full. 7.6. Storage and re-delivery fees will be charged if you are unable to receive your goods or payment is not settled in full.
8. CANCELLATION8.1. For moves booked between the 20th and the 4th of any given month, cancellations need to be made at least 72 hours prior to the move8.2. For moves booked between the 5th and the 19th of the month, cancellations need to be made at least 48 hours prior to the move.8.3. Cancellations made in less time than stipulated in 8.1 and 8.2, then forfeit the deposit.
8.4. There will be a 10% admin fee for all cancellations.
9. INSURANCE9.1. Around About Removals is insured by Mutual & Federal. Your load will be insured up to the value of R400,000 and will be covered against:9.1.1. Hi-Jack9.1.2. Fire and Looting9.1.3. Vehicle Collision and Overturning9.2. While we will not be held responsible for any damages NOT covered by our insurance, we will do our utmost best to repair furniture that is repairable and was damaged, as a direct result of handling by our team.9.2.1. Damaged furniture must return with the truck upon offloading. It will then be brought to the office where it will be assigned to be repaired. After the repair process has been completed, it will be returned to the owner as soon as possible.9.2.2. Although our staff is trained and equipped to handle and take extra care of your belonging, to the best of their abilities, accidents do happen. We urge all our clients to take out either the All-Risk insurance that we offer to you, at an additional cost or to inform your own insurance. This is covered under your short-term insurance, prior to your move. This is for all Electrical Appliances that are of greater value. Around About Removals will not be liable for dents, scratches or any other damages obtained during the time of the move.9.3. Damages must be identified at the time of the move, prior to our departure.9.4. Items of great value (e.g. antiques) must be identified at the time of requesting the quotation as additional insurance may need to be arranged.
10. DAMAGES AND CLAIMS10.1. While we will not be held responsible for any damages NOT covered by our Insurance, we will do our utmost best to repair furniture that is repairable and was damaged, as a direct result of handling by our team. 10.1.1 Damaged furniture must return with the truck upon offloading. It will then be brought to the office where it will be assigned to be repaired. After the repair process has been completed, it will be returned to the owner as soon as possible. 10.1.2 Any damages that are not discovered during the move but are found after the truck has departed, must be reported to the office within 48 hours of the move, in writing and with photos.
11. OWNERSHIP OF GOODS11.1. By accepting our quotation, you warrant that:11.1.1. The goods removed are your property or,11.1.2. You have the authority of the owner (in writing) in respect of the goods being moved11.1.3. You will indemnify us in respect of any damages and/or costs if these warranties are not true.By paying the 50% deposit, you agree to the Terms and Conditions of this document.
Let’s Get Moving!
We strive to be in constant communication with our customers all over Gauteng and South Africa until the job is done. To get a free quote, to arrange your movers, or if you have questions or special requests, just drop us a line. Our moving company team look forward to service you!
Around About Removals
Centurion:24 Amatola Rd, Doringkloof, Centurion, 0144 George:13 Discovery St, Pacaltsdorp, George, 6529
📱 082 454 5454
☎️ 012 004 1485
email@example.comMessage us on WhatsAp
Scan QR to Chat
Service Times – 08:00 – 17:00
Online – 08:00 – 20:00
*Based in Gauteng & Western Cape with services all over South Africa
Pay your Invoice online securely with Yoco
Copyright © 2022 Around About Removals – All Rights Reserved.
By clicking “Accept Cookies”, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation.