082 454 5454
While we would prefer to operate in an environment free from rules and regulation, in order to protect the quality of our service and our relationship with our valued customers, we ask that you please read carefully before accepting any quote from Around About Removals. We will always try to remain adaptable and understanding to your unique needs.
1. QUOTES1.1. Official (written) quotes are valid for 28 days.1.2. Additional costs will be negotiated if the following has not been disclosed to us at the time of compiling your quote:1.2.1. Premises above second floor1.2.2. Loading more than 25 meters from front door – see 22.214.171.124. Exceptionally large, heavy or unusually shaped items (e.g. sleeper wood furniture)1.2.4. Packing and/or boxes required1.2.5. Disconnecting or reconnecting of electrical/plumbed appliances1.2.6. Dismantling and Assembling of furniture1.2.7. Additional items not specified on original inventory list.
2. INVENTORY2.1. Please be as thorough as possible when compiling your inventory list2.2. Changes to the inventory list need to be communicated to us in order to ensure the correct staff and vehicle is reserved for your move2.3. Changes to your inventory may have a direct impact on the quote supplied to you. See 1.22.4. All items are assumed to be of a nature that 2 loaders can carry and load. If not, please advise in good time.2.5. Items of great value (e.g. antique furniture) need to be identified within the inventory as additional insurance may be required. See 9.
3. WRAPPING AND PACKING3.1. Please ensure that large pots have been emptied of soil and plants where possible.3.2. Please bind leaves and branches for efficient loading3.3. Please ensure boxes containing fragile items are marked clearly3.4. Please ensure that ALL small valuable and personal items are removed by yourselves or are packed in sealed boxes3.5. We can assist with packing of your belongings however this will only be done if arranged at the time of requesting the quotation
4. ACCESSIBILITY4.1. Should the distance from our vehicle to your front door exceed 25m, please notify us prior to your move.4.2. Please ensure that there is suitable parking space for our vehicles (6.5m to 8.5m)4.3. Please note that it is your responsibility to inform us if trucks/trailers are not permitted to enter your complex and to confirm any height/weight restrictions at both premises.
5. ARRIVAL TIME5.1. While we do our utmost to ensure a punctual arrival, the estimated time of arrival may vary as dependent on factors such as traffic, weather and cooperation of other customers who may be moved prior to you. Your patience is highly favoured5.2. Please ensure that we can contact you if we require directions while on-route.
6. MISCELLANEOUS6.1. Please ensure that plumbing is disconnected prior to your move6.2. Please note that it is your responsibility to inspect both premises prior to our departure to ensure no items have stayed behind.6.3. You have the right to check our vehicle/s prior to our departure to ensure all items have been offloaded
7. PAYMENT7.1. Please contact us prior to making your deposit to ensure your chosen date is still available.7.2. Deposit: 50% to be paid in order to accept the quotation and secure the date of your move. Remaining balance to be settled 48 hours prior to the move. Only EFT and online payment will be accepted. 7.3. Please note: Your move will not be confirmed until the deposit is received7.4. We regret we do not accept Cheques, Cheque Deposits or Cash,
8. CANCELLATION8.1. For moves booked between the 20th and the 4th of any given month, cancellations need to be made at least 72 hours prior to the move8.2. For moves booked between the 5th and the 19th of the month, cancellations need to be made at least 48 hours prior to the move.8.3. Cancellations made in less time than stipulated in 8.1 and 8.2, the forfeit the deposit.
9. INSURANCE9.1. Around About Removals is insured by Mutual & Federal. Your load will be insured up to the value of R150, 000 and will be covered against:9.1.1. Hi-Jack9.1.2. Fire and Looting9.1.3. Vehicle Collision and Overturning9.2. While we will not be held responsible for any damages NOT covered by our insurance, we will do our utmost best to repair furniture that is repairable and were damaged, as a direct result of handling by our team.9.2.1. Damaged furniture must return with the truck upon offloading. It will then be brought to the office where it will be assigned to be repaired. After the repair process has been completed, it will be returned to the owner as soon as possible.9.2.2. Although our staff is trained and equipped to handle and take extra care of your belonging, to the best of their abilities, accidents do happen. We urge all our clients to take out either the All-Risk insurance that we offer to you, at an additional cost or to inform your own insurance. This is covered under your short-term insurance, prior to your move. This is for all Electrical Appliances that is of greater value. Around About Removals will not be liable for dents, scratches or any other damages obtained during the time of the move.9.3. Damages must be identified at the time of the move, prior to our departure.9.4. Items of great value (e.g. antiques) must be identified at the time of requesting the quotation as additional insurance may need to be arranged.
10. OWNERSHIP OF GOODS10.1. By accepting our quotation, you warrant that:10.1.1. The goods removed are your property or,10.1.2. You have the authority of the owner (in writing) in respect of the goods being moved10.1.3. You will indemnify us in respect of any damages and/or costs if these warranties are not true.
Let’s Get Moving!
We strive to be in constant communication with our customers all over Gauteng and South Africa until the job is done. To get a free quote, to arrange your movers, or if you have questions or special requests, just drop us a line. Our moving company team look forward to service you!
Around About Removals
Centurion:24 Amatola Rd, Doringkloof, Centurion, 0144George:4 Meent St, Heather Park, George, 6529
082 454 5454 / 082 085 email@example.comMessage us on WhatsApp
Service Times – 08:00 – 17:00
*Based in Gauteng & Western Cape with services all over South Africa
Copyright © 2022 Around About Removals – All Rights Reserved.
By clicking “Accept Cookies”, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation.